Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: So this is ok???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    So this is ok???

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Ok green [censored] let's see. I was up at 5 am this morning and out the door at 5:30 am. I got home at 8 Pm after traveling all day and working on 4 pump stations, water and sewage.
    I do eng. and env. work for the state, hands on work.
    Yeah i got a pie job. So what do you do for a living?
    And i know Jerry and Terry. And yeah guess what they read this forum to, not often but they do. Oh yeah that is right. A lot read this forum.
    I was more or less playing a game and poking some fun.
    But you know it's [censored] like you, and those who know it all, but know nothing, that talk before they know [censored].
    But you prove where your [censored] is. In your mouth or finger tips.
    If you have anything you want to say to me. Come say it to my face. I guarantee you, i'll am man enough to be a gentlemen and man enough to back up anything i say.
    As far as this Governor's race. It was lost due to the personal attacks on Kaine. He sit back and let Kilgore destory himself.
    None of them will look out for us here. Hell Virginia ends at Roanoke. I figured most would of known that by now. So no matter who is in office.
    We don't have the population to control the votes. We as usual are just here.
    But you want to say something to me. Look me up and say it to my face.
    Or get one of your other CW buddies to. Seems they usually run to your rescue.
    Well take your foot out of your mouth now. I work for a living. And i work my ass off. So i want to say something about things. I've earned the damn right to.

    Live like you were dying.
    Make it Happen.
    Appy Dawg Football it's a way of life.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    I send a man a pm telling him what I think of him and he has to post it on the sports forum and cry and whine to the mods. How many censored things are in this post??? I didnt whine about it, I didnt cry to the mods or anything. Its like when the bully at school goes around knocking people in the mouth and gets away with it and nothing is done about it, but when somebody knocks his teeth out he cant take it and goes and cries to the teacher.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So this is ok???

    Why put this crap on the forum? You both need to grow up!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So this is ok???

    I just want to know why their is a double standard, thats all.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So this is ok???

    In reponse to no one in particular:

    PM = Private Message.

    Private: Not for public knowledge or disclosure; secret:
    Double Standard: A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another,

    Both individuals put up PMs with markers that identify the sender. So far neither has been asked to remove his PM post.
    I dont see a double standard. Seems fairly even.

    My personal opinion is that neither should have been posted in the first place. Refer back to the definition of "private"
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So this is ok???

    The double standard is that he cussed me well before I had ever stated one foul word in his direction. I say one thing and he cries bloody murder. I even say it in a PM. He cusses me on post for all to see including mods. Why is it ok for him to cuss me and call me names but if I do it to him it is a crime?
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So this is ok???

    I can see what you're saying, and I understand, but I'm saying that's not a 'double-standard.'

    You each cut on each other equally and publically. Neither of you like it and neither of you have been told to cut it out or change the post.

    If someone told you 'oh you cant post that, I'm taking it down' but left the other PM post, then THAT is a double-standard.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So this is ok???

    I understand what you are saying completely. Im not saying their is a double standard as far as mods go. Im saying there is a double standard as far as LPD goes. He cusses me in post and calls me names, but when I do it, its against the law, by your definition, thats a double standard.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: So this is ok???

    I think you reference me and my pie job first? I posted what you sent me. I didn't post the second PM.
    So go back and get all the message not the one i come home to after 14 or 15 hrs of work.
    I think it had something to do with coffe and cream and whatever.
    Get the chip off your shoulder, you basically said i had a state job so i had it made? Now go back and find that.
    Ask unchained how great i have it. He has worked for the state. I think he will tell you in a heart beat. Get out and get away.
    Yeah some pie job. But you won't post that i know. Cause that is contrary to why i said what i did in your post above.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So this is ok???

    Well basically the coffee and sugar comment was a joke and I said that I had no idea who you were or what you did. I was trying to make the point that you did not personally know the Kilgore's and how would you know if they worked on the farm? You would just infer that from what you have heard. From what I have heard from people who work for the state, I can infer that some of the jobs are pie jobs.

    Back to the matter at hand, you cussed me before I have cussed you. Saying all you do all day is drink coffee is not that bad of a comment and you cussed me like a dog for it. You cussed me before I ever thought about saying a vulger word to you pal. Take the blind fold off your face.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So this is ok???

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    that some of the jobs are pie jobs

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I worked for the state (DOC) for 7 years, and I promise you my job was not a pie job.
    There may be some pie jobs, but working for the DOC is far from it.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •